Online program on
6th May 2023; 02:00 am to 05:00 pm
Congratulations! You have been appointed as a manager either for the first time, or for the first time at this level or maybe working on this level for some time. You’re likely to be managing a team of up to 15 or more people, either in a company you already work for, or in a new organisation. This is obviously exciting for you, though you may feel somewhat daunted at the prospect, especially, if you were previously a part of the team you will now be managing.
However, provided you follow a few basic rules, there is no reason why such fears shouldn’t be easily overcome, and your old or new role will give you excellent scope to stretch your wings and fulfil your potential. This training is intended to give you these basic rules and help to smooth the path forward into this current or new phase of your working life.
1) How to overcome the fear of lack of self-competence required for the job?
2) Will the current/new managerial job affect my personal life?
3) Do I need to change my persona at work?
• SWOT analysis
• Emotional Intelligence
• Spiritual Intelligence
• Time management
• Work life balance
• Health management
4) Research and plan your job and your company.
5) Engage with your team.
• Handling office politics
• Coping with a nightmare boss
• Making your boss your strongest ally
6) Plan some quick wins.
7) Understand clearly the expectations others have of you.
8) New broom syndrome (for the new managers)
9) Show your commitment to the individual development
10) Lead by example
• Transforming poor performance
• One minute management
• Result oriented work
11) Take stock of the situation regularly
12) Don’t make difficult or impossible promises
13) Don’t form alliances based on first impressions
14) Don’t maintain too close a friendship with former team mates
➢ Rs. 3,000 + GST 18% per person for 1-3 participants.
➢ Rs. 2,800 + GST 18% per person for a group of 4 or above participants.
Please write email: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
Name of the program, participants, email id, Name of the company, GST number
Certification: Participants shall be awarded a digital certificate of participation from IITD.
We look forward to your active participation and nominations.
With warm regards,
Rajiv Kolhe, Mob: 8308459802/ 9822089898
Indian Institute of Training and Development (IITD)