Online program on
New 7 QC Tools
16th May 2023; 02:00 pm to 05:00 pm
Various quantitative methods and tools to identify problems and analysis along with suggest a way for continual improvement manufacturing and services are given in Total Quality Control. While doing so many of technocrats realized various problems related to quality planning related problems could be solved with structured way of seven new tools.
This training module includes understand the concept of these tools and hands on practical sessions exercise where participants relate the actual working conditions.
- How to apply concepts of 7 new QC tools in planning, objective setting, and strategic problem solving.
- How to structure the unstructured ideas, make strategic plans, organising and control method.
- How to use brainstorming session effectively to use in these tools.
- How to use these tools in various situations in manufacturing and service.
- History of 7 New QC Tools
- Overview of Affinity diagram
- Overview of Relationship diagram
- Overview of Matrix diagram
- Overview of Prioritization Matrix
- Overview of Tree diagram
- Overview of PDPC diagram
- Overview of Arrow diagram
- 3,000 + GST 18% per person for 1-3 participants.
- 2,800 + GST 18% per person for a group of 4 or above participants.
Please write email: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
Name of the program, participants, email id, Name of the company, GST number
Certification: Participants shall be awarded a digital certificate of participation from IITD.
We look forward to your active participation and nominations.
With warm regards,
Rajiv Kolhe, Mob: 8308459802/ 9822089898
Indian Institute of Training and Development (IITD)