Online program on
STATISTICAL PROCESS CONTROL (SPC)
12th May 2023; 02:00 pm to 05:00 pm
This course enables participants to gain knowledge and understanding of SPC principle and concept to correctly use in their workplace, in order to achieve process stability.
Topics to be covered in this course include:
- Quality Philosophy and Fundamentals
- Evolution of Quality and Quality Concepts
- Review of various Quality Improvement tools and application area
- Basic Statistics for Quality Control, Assurance and Improvements
- Understanding Variation
- Tests for Normality
- Statistics Process Control
- Fundamental and Concept
- Analysis and interpretation of Patterns (Trends) in Control Chart
- Steps in Control Chart Setup
- Types of Attribute Control Charts (n, np, c, u) and application area
- Types of Variable Control Charts (Average and Range, Moving Range and Z-Scores) for High Volume Production and Low Volume and Mixed Production
- Process Capability
- Introduction to Process Capability and Benefits
- Steps involved in a capability study
- Calculate Short term and Long-term Process Capability, Cp, Process Capability, Cpk and Process Capability –to- target, Cpm
- Interpreting Defective level from Process Capability
WHAT IS THE COURSE METHODOLOGY?
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
- 3,000 + GST 18% per person for 1-3 participants.
- 2,800 + GST 18% per person for a group of 4 or above participants.
Name of the program, participants, email id, Name of the company, GST number
Certification: Participants shall be awarded a digital certificate of participation from IITD.
We look forward to your active participation and nominations.
With warm regards,
Rajiv Kolhe, Mob: 8308459802/ 9822089898
Indian Institute of Training and Development (IITD)