Having the right people in the right jobs is essential. That means hiring needs to be right – which depends critically on interviewing skills. It’s also too easy to hire on a subjective impression – you just like the person – and find out later they lack the skills, knowledge or temperament for the job.
In this highly interactive and practical workshop, participants will learn how to use a competency-based approach based on the job description. They will discover the importance of diversity and being aware of common errors that adversely affect the hiring decision. They will also learn how to present the company to candidates in a way that leaves them positive about the organisation.
Post workshop, participants will be able to:
• Understand the selection process
• Learn to effectively screen Candidate Resume/ Job Application Form
• Learn about different techniques of interview
• Learn and practice different skills involved in BEI
• Provides a good insight into the process of selection
• Improves clarity regarding the company’s requirement from the position
• Equips the participants with the right interviewing techniques like BEI
• Helps the participants with the right kind of questions to be asked during BEI
Methodology will include:
Training methodology will include interactions, Self-Work, Group Work, Practice and Feedback. For this program each participant is supposed to carry Resumes and JDs for the positions they conduct interviews. This will be used during the program to get hands-on experience of CV Screening, Interview Question Preparation as well as practice.
Who should attend?
This programme is indispensable for HR Managers, Executives & Personnel Professionals, Recruitment Professionals and Team Leaders involved in recruitment and Recruitment consultants who would like to understand the professional way of conducting interviews.
IITD Sr. Expert Faculty:
Highly experienced faculty from Indian Institute of Training & Development will conduct this training. The training sessions will provide participants an opportunity to discuss specific problems with the expert faculty.
Medium: English/ Hindi
Fees and Registration:
● Rs. 3,000 + GST 18% per person.
● Rs. 2,800 + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
● Rs. 2,600 + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or more participants.
● Kindly provide details for registration to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com; Name of the Program, name of the participants, company name, GST no., contact details.
Digital Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.