Corporate professional communication is about more than just exchanging information. It’s about understanding the emotion and intentions behind the information. Employees must be able to build client relationships with various customers, so that, ultimately, they enjoy positive experiences and help in business growth. Apart from that, clearly convey a message you need to and also listen in a way that gains the full meaning of what’s being said and makes the other person feel heard and understood.
The professional communication session is important to help build relationships with customers and understand their needs and desires. Emails are important as they reflect the culture of the organisation.
The session will focus on enhancing communication skills for employees and focus on presentations and public speaking skills which are very useful in many aspects of work and personal life. Advanced communication skills are important in business, sales and selling, training, teaching, lecturing, and feeling comfortable speaking to a group of people. The session helps participants to provide a framework to learn the importance of communication which will help and support participants in developing the skills required for higher performance at work.
• Importance of Communication
• E-mail communication etiquettes
• Presentation skills for Business success
• Importance of listening and observing
• Advantages of Effective communication
• Assertive communication
• Connecting with people instantly
Presentation, Videos & Experiential Activities.
IITD Sr. Expert Faculty:
Highly experienced faculty from Indian Institute of Training & Development will conduct this training. The training sessions will provide participants an opportunity to discuss specific problems with the expert faculty.
Medium: English/ Hindi
Fees and Registration:
● Rs. 2,400 + GST 18% per person.
● Rs. 2,200 + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
● Rs. 2,000 + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or more participants.
● Kindly provide details for registration to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com; Name of the Program, name of the participants, company name, GST no., contact details.
Digital Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.