Many individuals become unproductive if they enter conflicts at work. Conflict arises simply due to a lack of communication. The training educates participants to effectively deal with conflict which may arise due to criticism. How effectively a group deals with conflict largely affects the efficiency level of an organisation. Conflict arises simply due to a lack of communication. The training educates participants to set up time for a discussion and deal with conflicts.
The session encourages the employees to talk through the problem, particularly if you suspect that it simply stems from the fact that they have failed to communicate effectively up to this point. By suggesting an assortment of simple strategies, managers can help employees in putting conflict behind them. Conflict is inherently uncomfortable but learning to effectively handle conflicts in a productive, healthy way is essential – especially at work. Dealing constructively with conflicts can guide organizations away from bad practices and towards good ones.
The training helps participants to deal with conflicts and how it is vitally important to avoid getting into an argument. The session helps to turn the exchange into a discussion about how to resolve the problems. Manager feedback during conflicts helps individuals to be stronger and keep things on the right track.
• Don’t Ignore Conflict
• Involved parties must communicate
• Work on a Compromise
• Methods of Conflict management
• Monitor and Follow Up on the Conflict
• Conflicts can create new ideas
IITD Sr. Expert Faculty:
Highly experienced faculty from Indian Institute of Training & Development will conduct this training. The training sessions will provide participants an opportunity to discuss specific problems with the expert faculty.
Medium: English/ Hindi
Fees and Registration:
● Rs. 2,800 + GST 18% per person.
● Rs. 2,600 + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
● Rs. 2,400 + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or more participants.
● Kindly provide details for registration to Email: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org; Name of the Program, name of the participants, company name, GST no., contact details.
Digital Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.