Value adding Shop Floor Management happens well only through skill building & trust developing. To achieve corporate goals – shop floor manager needs to be a team player. In today’s complex life & work situations, shop floor manager cannot survive alone. Shop floor management is a journey from: Dependency to Independency to Interdependency.
“Shop Floor Management is a Performing Art a Collection of Practices and Behaviours rather than Positions” – John Wiley. Meeting levels of expectations, while preserving values! Shop floor manager is expected to help people find what is right instead of thrusting own views.
• Understand the Need of Constructing a Team
• Identifying the Roles of Supervisor and Team Members,
• Choosing the Interaction Pattern among Supervisor & Team Members to become a Winning Team
• How to Overcome Blocks, Barriers, Inhibitions, Dis-inclinations in Team Formation
• Chartering the Code of Ethics & Behaviour for Building & Sustaining a High Performing Team
• Encourage Value Additions to be made by the Team
• How to Continue to Work Synergistically in-spite of Individual Differences,
• Strengthening Qualities & Uniqueness of Team Members
• Understand How to Solve any Problem through Team Support
• Guiding Team to Participate in Strategic Planning for a Business Organization
• Improve implementability of Business Plans
• Ensure Performance Management Systems to stay on the Right Track
• Objective is to Formulate Specific Goals into Key Performance Indicators
• Define Roles & Responsibilities to achieve the Mutually Selected Goals
• Develop Skills of Team Members through Self Leadership
To realize Gains from Situational Group Activities, Communicating Vertically & Horizontally is Essential in Principal Departments such as: Marketing, Innovation, HRD, Finance, Operations, Q.A. for achieving Financial Success + Productivity Improvement + Incremental Profits + Sustained Growth.
Salient Steps of Learning at this Training Workshop
Importance of Activating Trust Building Principles:
• Role Responsibilities Tasks Checklist are defined
• Determinants of Supervisor’s performance traits
• Awareness of Team Culture
• What makes a S.F. Manager an Adaptive Achiever
Know: Yourself & Team:
• SWOT Analysis and Designing Winner’s Qualities
• How to overcome barriers in the Path of Progress
• Energizing Self to Master the Achiever’s Techniques.
Try out KUBA Strategy:
• Expand: Knowledge + Understanding + Building + Achieving
• How to Cascade Co. Objectives through Hierarchy of Roles
• How to Integrate Activities of S.F. Manager & Team towards achieving Goals & Time Limits, S.F. Manager’s Qualities Profiling & Comparing with Performance Matrix
• Regular Performance Evaluation & Feedback System
Understand Types of S.F. Manager: Engaging/ Distributed/ Adaptive/ Collaborated
• How to Integrate Individual Efforts with Departmental Team Performance
• Analyse Self Performance Efforts vis-à-vis Corporate Vision Mission & Goals
• Organizing Self-Management Techniques
• Self-Audit System in Relation to S.M.A.R.T. working Strategy
Implementing Collaborative Skills
• Planning,Organizing,Delegating,Scheduling,Controlling,Auditing,Relating,Building Trust
• Developing Method of Synergized Working
• Process of “Just Do It” through “One For All and All For One”
Business Application of: 12 Types of S.F. Management Styles
Developing the Role of “Preferred Shop Floor Manager” for Team Members
• Methodology to Take On Challenges through Structured Problem Solving
• Drafting by Each Participant of: Be- Know – Do
• Chartering of High Performing Supervisor
Existing S.F. Supervisors or Managers Who Need to become Effective in any Department.
IITD Sr. Expert Faculty:
Highly experienced faculty from Indian Institute of Training & Development will conduct this training. The training sessions will provide participants an opportunity to discuss specific problems with the expert faculty.
Medium: English/ Hindi
Fees and Registration:
● Rs. 2,400 + GST 18% per person.
● Rs. 2,200 + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
● Rs. 2,000 + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or more participants.
● Kindly provide details for registration to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com; Name of the Program, name of the participants, company name, GST no., contact details.
Digital Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.