You might be aware that ‘Emotional Intelligence’ has been discovered as one of the most important competencies in one’s success. The EI/ EQ can predict as much as 84% of your success factors. Particularly for top management leaders it goes to 90%. It also predicts your leadership qualities, Value system, Team building capabilities etc. Having a thorough knowledge would help build the major leadership qualities. The participants would get many tools and techniques for enhancing their competencies.
The workshop is designed to accelerate the practice of emotionally intelligent leadership. It examines the science of emotional intelligence (EQ) and the compelling business case for its relationship to leadership success. The workshop is designed to equip participants with the dynamic emotional skills that distinguish outstanding leaders from average ones.
• Discover what emotional intelligence is and why it matters
• Learn how to manage behaviours that hold you back from optimal performance
• Understand the key strategies for building and maintaining energy levels at work
• Develop more effective communication and influencing strategies
• Learn how to leverage emotional strengths that build effective market driven relationships
To help the participants to understand the importance of emotional and soul quotient to build an effective organization and connect to self in a better manner.
The four Quotients
What is Emotional Intelligence
• Self Awareness
• Self Management
• Social Awareness
• Relationship Management
Four Skills in Emotional Intelligence
• How to Accurately Perceive Emotions
• Use Emotions to Facilitate Thinking
• Understand Emotional Meanings
• Manage Emotions
Social Management and Responsibility
• Benefits of Emotional Intelligence
• Articulate your Emotions Using Language
Tools to Regulate Your Emotions
• Seeing the Other Side
• Self Management and Self Awareness
• Giving in Without Giving Up
• Using Coping Thoughts
• Using Relaxation Techniques
• Bringing it All Together
Business Practices (I)
• Understand Emotions and How to
• Manage Them in the Workplace
• Role of Emotional Intelligence at Work
• Disagreeing Constructively
Business Practices (II)
• The Balance Between Optimism & Pessimism
IITD Sr. Expert Faculty:
Highly experienced faculty from Indian Institute of Training & Development will conduct this training. The training sessions will provide participants an opportunity to discuss specific problems with the expert faculty.
Medium: English/ Hindi
Fees and Registration:
● Rs. 3,000 + GST 18% per person.
● Rs. 2,800 + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
● Rs. 2,600 + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or more participants.
● Kindly provide details for registration to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com; Name of the Program, name of the participants, company name, GST no., contact details.
Digital Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.