About the course:
FMEA is a team-oriented, systematic, qualitative, analytical method to foresee potential failures, analyse and take actions to minimise the effects of failure during development and part production for various applications.
Manufacturers and suppliers delivering their products to European and North American manufacturers (OEMs) are obliged to evaluate the FMEA, based on the VDA and AIAG FMEA manuals. Occasionally, this has led to an increase in the complexity of product development and improvement for suppliers.
AIAG and VDA have harmonised their regional manuals into an international guide on Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) in June 2019. Joint requirements and expectations for FMEA now enable suppliers to design a coherent process for FMEA that meets the needs and expectations of their respective customers.
This course focuses on changes from FMEA 4th edition to the newly published AIAG – VDA FMEA.
• Introduction to FMEA
• Concepts as per new AIAG & VDA Hand book for FMEA
• Purpose of revision of FMEA manual
• Brief on revision details?
• New Framework
• When to adopt new methodology? Transition Strategy
• Seven step methodologies for Process Failure Mode and Effect Analysis
• Planning & Preparation
• Structure Analysis
• Function Analysis
• Failure Analysis
• Risk Analysis
• Result Documentation
• Linkage to Control Plan
• Overview of the major changes, improvements and benefits of the AIAG & VDA Handbook for FMEA
• Concept of FMEA as a risk management and preventive quality assurance technique
• How to carry out Design FMEA and Process FMEA in industries
• How to carry out Process FMEA in industries
• Linkage between PFMEA and DFMEA
• New Format for PFMEA and DFMEA
Who should attend?
Those who have direct responsibility for introducing new manufacturing processes and systems would benefit from this program. This includes: program/product managers, quality managers, design engineers, manufacturing engineers, APQP team members and others who have direct responsibility for new process development and improvement.
Medium: English/ Hindi
Fees and Registration:
● Rs. 3,000 + GST 18% per person.
● Rs. 2,800 + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
● Rs. 2,600 + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or more participants.
● Kindly provide details for registration to Email: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org; Name of the Program, name of the participants, company name, GST no., contact details.
Digital Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.