A brief of the topic:
Goal setting is a management technique that involves developing an action plan with targets for a team or individual. It is considered both a tool of strategy implementation and management. Goals have been widely accepted as motivational tools for completing good work.
Setting goals is the beginning. Completion of set goals is a priority. The session helps to educate participants of working with teams to efficiently set goals and ensure they are achieved. The training helps participants to understand various Techniques which will help them to achieve the organizational goals at work.
A good workplace goal must be SMART – Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, Time-Sensitive. The main focus of the program is to expose the participants to modern concepts and techniques of management so as to improve their effectiveness and enable them to achieve higher organizational goals and be able to equip themselves to come up to the expectations.
• Importance of Goal Setting
• Smart Goals
• Goals Setting Theory
• How Goal setting process helps motivation and Commitment
• Techniques of Goal Setting
• Making Goal setting a practice
IITD Sr. Expert Faculty:
Highly experienced faculty from Indian Institute of Training & Development will conduct this training. The training sessions will provide participants an opportunity to discuss specific problems with the expert faculty.
Medium: English/ Hindi
Fees and Registration:
● Rs. 2,400 + GST 18% per person.
● Rs. 2,200 + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
● Rs. 2,000 + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or more participants.
● Kindly provide details for registration to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com; Name of the Program, name of the participants, company name, GST no., contact details.
Digital Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.