In today’s competitive edge, all the organizations are gearing up to meet the challenges caused by market demand. The accent is on Improving Quality and Reducing Cycle Time & Cost. One of the methods employed is “Eliminate the Unnecessary and simplify the necessary”. Stores Department & its people can contribute significantly to ensure the above.
Inventory Management will help you to understand the impact of volatility on the inventory management. The workshop will build upon the base models of inventory management and develop multi-echelon inventory optimization techniques.
Store personnel play an important Role in “Flow synchronization leading to cycle time” as well as “Making Stores space available for value added work”. Store is the custodian of Inventory and a single item mismatch / loss directly affects production plan & delivery schedule. The people working in Stores must understand their Role & Responsibility as well as importance of Stores (Objective, Function, various Transactions in Stores & performance of Stores) Stores can contribute to profit, it operates effectively with Modern Trends.
On completion of this course, delegates will be able to better understand:
• The role of inventory and stores management within the supply chain
• The fundamentals of an efficient stock control system
• How to manage, store and supply materials and inventories
• The requirements to run an efficient and effective stores operation
• Why inventory control?
• How to install inventory control system?
• ABC/ VED/FSN analysis
• Economic lot size
• EOQ in practice
• Replenishment systems
• Modern trends
• Functions of scientific stores management
• Types of stores
• Benefits of scientific stores keeping
• Typical Store layout
• Preservation of stores
• Security of stores
• Procedures for receiving & issuing of materials
• Stock taking
• Modern trends
Who should attend?
This workshop will benefit executives, managers operating in the manufacturing, retail, and distribution and services industries, specifically with the following job responsibilities: Stores Management, Warehouse Management, Logistics, Operations, Dispatch & Receiving, Order & Fulfilment, Stock Control, Supply Chain Management, Distribution, Materials Management, Freight Management, Inventory Management and Manufacturing.
IITD Sr. Expert Faculty:
Highly experienced faculty from Indian Institute of Training & Development will conduct this training. The training sessions will provide participants an opportunity to discuss specific problems with the expert faculty.
Medium: English/ Hindi
Fees and Registration:
● Rs. 3,000 + GST 18% per person.
● Rs. 2,800 + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
● Rs. 2,600 + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or more participants.
● Kindly provide details for registration to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com; Name of the Program, name of the participants, company name, GST no., contact details.
Digital Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.