Managers may have a commanding position over employees who are obligated by their job status to follow directions. Good leaders can inspire people to follow their vision and direction without formal title leadership. Managers must develop the ability to get cooperation and peak performance on their leadership qualities. Good leaders are more likely to motivate followers to give their best for the organisation. Some first-time managers who are promoted need to enhance leadership skills to efficiently handle their new responsibilities.
The Leadership training program provides tools and information to participants to improve leadership, people management skills and add more value to the organization.
• Awareness to a Leadership Mindset
• Creating an open Environment
• Roles and Responsibilities
• Teambuilding and Leadership
• Interpersonal Relations
• Investing in Informal relationships
• Action Research
This Executive Leadership Development Programme is for:
• Team Leaders and Project Leaders
• Middle level managers in Finance, Production, Operations and Marketing functions.
• Unit Heads, Plant Heads and Manufacturing Site In-charges
• Managers who play multiple roles including HR
IITD Sr. Expert Faculty:
Highly experienced faculty from Indian Institute of Training & Development will conduct this training. The training sessions will provide participants an opportunity to discuss specific problems with the expert faculty.
Medium: English/ Hindi
Fees and Registration:
● Rs. 3,000 + GST 18% per person.
● Rs. 2,800 + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
● Rs. 2,600 + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or more participants.
● Kindly provide details for registration to Email: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org; Name of the Program, name of the participants, company name, GST no., contact details.
Digital Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.