It needs no introduction or context setting that all managers look for ways for managerial effectiveness and often debate about what are the Effective Managerial skills? The key element towards managerial effectiveness is to get people to do their jobs and get them to do it to the best of their abilities. How does one really get the employees to do the job well? It is challenging to align people’s delivery to the targets to be achieved from the organization and from the managers’ perspective.
It is an on-going exploratory journey and every manager figures out his own style and mantra to do that. Over a period of time one realizes there is no magic mantra to get the best out of the employees as no employee is same as the other and it is an incredibly challenging task to deal with diverse people and make them work towards one goal.
Purpose of the Program:
To enhance the most needed skills to be an “Effective Manager” under any circumstances.
• How to overcome the fear of lack of self-competence required for the job?
• Will the current/new managerial job affect my personal life?
• Do I need to change my persona at work?
• SWOT analysis
• Emotional Intelligence
• Spiritual Intelligence
• Time management
• Work life balance
• Health management
• Research and plan your job and your company.
• Downshifting: working less and enjoying it more
• Engage with your team.
• Handling office politics
• Coping with a nightmare boss
• Making your boss your strongest ally
• Plan some quick wins.
• Understand clearly the expectations others have of you.
• New broom syndrome (for the new managers)
• Show your commitment to the individual development
• Lead by example
• Transforming poor performance
• One minute management
• Result oriented work
• Take stock of the situation regularly
• Don’t make difficult or impossible promises
• Don’t form alliances based on first impressions
• Don’t maintain too close a friendship with former team mates
• Don’t be trapped into accepting the status quo
Who should attend?
This Programme is for all Directors, Owners of MSME’s, General Managers, Managers, Executives from all functions of HR, Finance, Production, IT, Materials, Supply Chain Management across the organization, Logistics Partners, Marketing or anyone interested in Mastering Skills for Managerial Effectiveness.
IITD Sr. Expert Faculty:
Highly experienced faculty from Indian Institute of Training & Development will conduct this training. The training sessions will provide participants an opportunity to discuss specific problems with the expert faculty.
Medium: English/ Hindi
Fees and Registration:
● Rs. 2,800 + GST 18% per person.
● Rs. 2,600 + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
● Rs. 2,400 + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or more participants.
● Kindly provide details for registration to Email: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org; Name of the Program, name of the participants, company name, GST no., contact details.
Digital Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.