Measurement System Analysis (MSA) is a critical first step that should precede any data- based decision making. MSA is an experimental and mathematical method of determining how much the variation within the measurement process contributes to overall process variability. The purpose of MSA is to qualify a measurement system for use by quantifying its accuracy, precision, and stability.
This training program envelops the most essential spectrum of quality and measurement fundamentals and encompasses the supporting quality and Lean Tools used currently in the industries. This is followed by contemporary practices in MSA in industries.
Upon completion of this course the participant will be able to:
• Empower with fundamental Statistical literacy
• Accumulate, organize the data and analyse for identifying the problem and getting the solution to the problem
• Evaluate the variation and variability through Gauge R & R
• Streamline the production procedures and methodologies
• Define the process capabilities
• Familiarise to the Process control charts and its concepts
• MSA- Introduction
• Why MSA is essential?
• Basic elements of measurement system
• Measurement System Study (examples)
• Bias study
• Linearity study
• Stability study
• R & R
• Experience sharing & Conclusion
• A Comparison of measuring equipment against another
• A method for evaluating gauges that are suspected to be deficient
• A method to evaluate the efficacy of repairs on measurement equipment
• A criterion for accepting new measuring equipment
• A must of calculating accurate process variation
• For developing the gauge performance curve
IITD Sr. Expert Faculty:
Highly experienced faculty from Indian Institute of Training & Development will conduct this training. The training sessions will provide participants an opportunity to discuss specific problems with the expert faculty.
Medium: English/ Hindi
Fees and Registration:
● Rs. 2,400 + GST 18% per person.
● Rs. 2,200 + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
● Rs. 2,000 + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or more participants.
● Kindly provide details for registration to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com; Name of the Program, name of the participants, company name, GST no., contact details.
Digital Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.