In an organization, supervisors are typically responsible for their direct reports & progress and productivity in the organization. Dealing with the many problems at work can prove to be highly challenging but it doesn’t have to lead to discouragement or despair. In this workshop, we will be discussing about the supervisory skills from the most practical viewpoint.
This workshop is designed to help participants overcome many of the supervisory problems they will encounter in their journey to climb the ladder of success in the corporate world.
Post workshop, participants will able to:
• Get a clarity about the roles and responsibilities of a supervisor
• Learn effective techniques for planning and prioritizing
• Acquire a basic understanding of leadership, team building, communication, and motivation, and what part they play in effective supervision
• Master specific skills in resolving conflict
• Learn how to deal with and get support from peers-turned-subordinates
• Redefining the role of Supervisor
• Key traits of a successful supervisor
• Challenges and barriers
• Tools for Supervisory Excellence
• How To Plan Work Systematically
• Organizing Daily Task Thru Effective Time Management
• Know Your Supervisory Leadership Style
• Monitoring Team’s Behaviour For Superior Results
• Providing Feedback
• Communicate to Understand
• Tips To Communicate Effectively
• Understanding Different Personalities Within Your Team
• Personal Action Plan and Way Ahead
Who should attend?
Team Leaders, Newly Promoted Managers, Supervisory staff working in office environment and similar profiles
IITD Sr. Expert Faculty:
Highly experienced faculty from Indian Institute of Training & Development will conduct this training. The training sessions will provide participants an opportunity to discuss specific problems with the expert faculty.
Medium: English/ Hindi
Fees and Registration:
● Rs. 2,400 + GST 18% per person.
● Rs. 2,200 + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
● Rs. 2,000 + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or more participants.
● Kindly provide details for registration to Email: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org; Name of the Program, name of the participants, company name, GST no., contact details.
Digital Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.