This course is designed for you if you work in welding inspection or as a quality operative. The qualification is a natural career progression for experienced inspection personnel who wish to demonstrate competence in the field of quality control management.
Introduction to Basic Welding
• Gas Metal Arc Welding
• Gas Tungsten Arc Welding
• Welding defects identification – Causes & Solutions
• Welding – Quality Assurance & Quality Control – ISO 3834
• Program Evaluation Test
• Interactive Question and Answer Session
IITD Sr. Expert Faculty:
Highly experienced faculty from Indian Institute of Training & Development will conduct this training. The training sessions will provide participants an opportunity to discuss specific problems with the expert faculty.
Medium: English/ Hindi
Fees and Registration:
● Rs. 3,000 + GST 18% per person.
● Rs. 2,800 + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
● Rs. 2,600 + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or more participants.
● Kindly provide details for registration to Email: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org; Name of the Program, name of the participants, company name, GST no., contact details.
Digital Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.