For most of the organizations, performance reviews are used to support decisions related to training and career development, compensation, transfers, promotions and reductions-in-force. Generally, the performance review process includes setting clear and specific performance expectations for each employee and providing periodic informal and/or formal feedback about employee performance relative to those stated goals. In other words, Performance management is the process of creating a work environment or setting in which people are enabled to perform to the best of their abilities.
If you wish to effectively manage the performance of your employees, this is the course for you. The program introduces you to working with employees to align their goals with your companies’ goals. In this course you’ll learn how to have constructive conversations with employees and how to support employee’s development, and you’ll learn how to do it in a way that’s both informative and engaging.
• Understand the stages of Performance Planning
• Learn the Process of Goal Setting
• Understand the skills of conducting effective feedback discussion
Performance Management System
• Performance Management System and its benefit to all stake holders
• Attributes of a PMS
• Role of Leader in effective Performance Management
• Overview of current PMS in your organization
• What is Goal Setting
• Its importance in PMS
• Goals and KRA/KPI
• How to set effective goals for the teams
• What is Feedback
• Feedback Model
• Practice giving feedback
Common Rating Errors during performance evaluation
Medium: English/ Hindi
Fees and Registration:
● Rs. 3,000 + GST 18% per person.
● Rs. 2,800* + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
● Rs. 2,600* + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or more participants.
* Early Bird Benefit
Early Bird Benefit is valid for bookings received up to 3 days prior to the program dates
Fees include participation, course material (Soft copies) and a Digital certificate.
Kindly provide below details for registration to Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
● Name of the Program:
● Name of the participants with Email ID & Mo. Number:
● Company Name and address:
● GSTN Number:
● Pre-payment and pre-registration is required
● Participation fee is non-refundable/ non-adjustable against any other programme of IITD, but change in nomination(s) is accepted
The participation fee can be paid by way of NEFT/ IMPS/ Cheque drawn in favour of “Indian Institute of Training & Development” payable at Pune or through NEFT.
Digital Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.