Personal effectiveness is a measure of how well you perform and how well you can get others to perform for you. To gain the best results, you need to be able to get the best performance from yourself. Your personal performance and effectiveness is the sum of many related skills:-
• The ability to focus your mind on the achievement of a worthwhile goal.
• The proper use of humour.
• Excellent personal communication skills.
• Proper use of time, and the ability to organise and prepare for the future.
• How to handle difficult people and emotions.
• How to create and sustain a positive mental attitude.
• How to trigger a positive reaction in the minds of others.
Remember that nobody is paid purely for their time. Instead, you are paid primarily for your ability to extract the most value from a given amount of time.If you want to learn how to get the most from every day; then you will really like this course.
• How can you get the best from yourself and others?
• The six key qualities of personal effectiveness
• Become a Goal focused individual
• Improve your communication skills
• Improve your confidence
• Become the best version of “You”
• Conflict is inevitable, When in conflict, don’t get emotional
• When in conflict manage the situation rationally
• How to be assertive
• Find the solutions to the conflict
• Use praise and appreciation to rebuild the relationship
• Manage your time and tasks
• Make priority decisions
• Manage the people who would waste your time
• Manage your own bad habits
• Use the 80-20 rule
• Focus your mind on the task at hand
• Handle interruptions
• Develop more self-control; self-confidence, self-motivation
• Create and sustain a positive mental attitude
• Thought control: control your mind
• Conversation control: Control your language
• Use the Ultimate Success Formula: Purpose, plan, action, feedback, change
• Putting the right ideas to work
Who Should Attend?
This Personal Effectiveness training program is designed for anyone who needs to get the best from themselves and other people, and is beneficial for non-managers, would-be managers, first time managers, supervisors, middle managers as well as senior managers.
Medium: English/ Hindi
Fees and Registration:
● Rs. 2,400 + GST 18% per person.
● Rs. 2,200* + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
● Rs. 2,000* + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or more participants.
* Early Bird Benefit
Early Bird Benefit is valid for bookings received up to 3 days prior to the program dates
Fees include participation, course material (Soft copies) and a Digital certificate.
Kindly provide below details for registration to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
● Name of the Program:
● Name of the participants with Email ID & Mo. Number:
● Company Name and address:
● GSTN Number:
● Pre-payment and pre-registration is required
● Participation fee is non-refundable/ non-adjustable against any other programme of IITD, but change in nomination(s) is accepted
The participation fee can be paid by way of NEFT/IMPS/Cheque drawn in favour of “Indian Institute of Training & Development” payable at Pune or through NEFT.
Digital Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.