It is imperative for any business organization to keep in touch with the changing environment so as to be able to face ever increasing competition and deliver best results even under work pressure. It is against this backdrop that the management development programmes have acquired an important place in the corporate world.
The objective of the programme is to expose the participants to modern concepts and techniques of management so as to improve their effectiveness and enable them to achieve higher organizational goals and be able to equip themselves to come up to the expectations of their Seniors.
• To enhance strengths and promote professionalism.
• To organize the day and manage the time including deadlines, e-mail, voice mail, meetings, drop-in visitors and time-wasters.
• To prevent crises, manage conflicts & difficult people and awkward situations.
• To harness the untapped opportunities by creating a friendly atmosphere in the office.
• To build trust & make the job more meaningful.
• Spoken- tone
• Choice of words
• Barriers in communication and communication styles
• Written- email etiquette
• Meeting etiquettes
• Body Language – use and impression of oneself
• Time Matrix- its effects and use
• Time wasters
• Executive/ Private Secretaries.
• Personal/ Admin Assistants.
• Executive Assistants.
• Senior Secretaries.
• Administrative staff wishing to enhance their ability to perform and be happier with their job responsibilities.
• Front Line Staff to Middle level Employees working in the office environment with responsibility for the efficient administration and co-ordination of the physical, administrative and human resources of a department.
Medium: English/ Hindi
Fees and Registration:
● Rs. 2,400 + GST 18% per person.
● Rs. 2,200* + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
● Rs. 2,000* + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or more participants.
* Early Bird Benefit
Early Bird Benefit is valid for bookings received up to 3 days prior to the program dates
Fees include participation, course material (Soft copies) and a Digital certificate.
Kindly provide below details for registration to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
● Name of the Program:
● Name of the participants with Email ID & Mo. Number:
● Company Name and address:
● GSTN Number:
● Pre-payment and pre-registration is required
● Participation fee is non-refundable/ non-adjustable against any other programme of IITD, but change in nomination(s) is accepted
The participation fee can be paid by way of NEFT/IMPS/Cheque drawn in favour of “Indian Institute of Training & Development” payable at Pune or through NEFT.
Digital Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.