Based on profound wisdom ‘To err is human’ & ‘Prevention is better than cure’; Poka yoke is a technique driven approach to achieve Zero Defect Quality. Although being an Industrial Engineer, Mr. Shigeo Shingo, the founder of Poka Yoke realized the limitations of statistical techniques & devised a three step process of ZQC (Zero Quality Control) consisting of:
• Source Inspection
• 100 % Inspection
• Stop the process in event of defect
The common sense approach relies primarily on machine vigilance rather than human vigilance because machine never sleeps!
The aim is to:
• Help people do it right first time.
• Prevent mistakes from occurring.
• Achieve 100 % defect free production.
It is a system of techniques, which uses simple, low cost, fast, effective Poka Yoke devices to inspect automatically for errors or defective operating condition. Poka Yoke finds application not only in manufacturing processes but also in service processes, office administration & transaction processes.
• Importance of Poka Yoke
• How Poka Yoke is Part of Kaizen Activity
• History of Poka Yoke
• Poka Yoke Approach
• Poka Yoke Levels
• Selection of Poka Yoke Projects
• Safety Ignored Examples
• Poka Yoke Reporting
• Poka Yoke 10 steps of Implementation
• Human Tendency & Poka Yoke
• Examples of Poka Yoke
• How to build Poka Yoke Culture
• Case study
• Hints for Building Poka Yoke Culture
• Q & A Session, Discussion
IITD Expert Faculty:
Highly experienced faculty from Indian Institute of Training & Development will conduct this training. The training sessions will provide participants an opportunity to discuss specific problems with the expert faculty.
Medium: English/ Hindi
Fees and Registration:
● Rs. 1,400 + GST 18% per person.
● Rs. 1,200 + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
● Rs. 1,000 + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or more participants.
Fees include participation, course material (Soft copies) and digital certificate.
Kindly provide below details for registration to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
● Name of the workshop:
● Name of the participants with Email ID & Mo. Number:
● Company Name and address:
● GSTN Number:
❖ Please reply on E Mail – firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
❖ Pre-payment and pre-registration is required
❖ Participation fee is non-refundable/ non-adjustable against any other programme of IITD, but change in nomination(s) is accepted
The participation fee can be paid by way of NEFT/Cheque drawn in favour of “Indian Institute of Training & Development” payable at Pune or through NEFT.
NEFT Details – Indian Institute of Training & Development
Bank Name – Bank of India
Current Account No: 052320110000336
ISFC Code – BKID0000523
Branch – Kothrud (Gujarat Colony), Paud Road, Pune 411029.
GSTN Number: 27BDNPK3328J1Z9
Digital Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.