Based on profound wisdom ‘To err is human’ & ‘Prevention is better than cure’; Poka yoke is a technique driven approach to achieve Zero Defect Quality. Although being an Industrial Engineer, Mr. Shigeo Shingo, the founder of Poka Yoke realized the limitations of statistical techniques & devised a three step process of ZQC (Zero Quality Control) consisting of:
• Source Inspection
• 100 % Inspection
• Stop the process in event of defect
The common sense approach relies primarily on machine vigilance rather than human vigilance because machine never sleeps!
The aim is to:
• Help people do it right first time.
• Prevent mistakes from occurring.
• Achieve 100% defect free production.
It is a system of techniques, which uses simple, low cost, fast, effective Poka Yoke devices to inspect automatically for errors or defective operating condition. Poka Yoke finds application not only in manufacturing processes but also in service processes, office administration & transaction processes.
• Importance of Poka Yoke
• How Poka Yoke is Part of Kaizen Activity
• History of Poka Yoke
• Poka Yoke Approach
• Poka Yoke Levels
• Selection of Poka Yoke Projects
• Safety Ignored Examples
• Poka Yoke Reporting
• Poka Yoke 10 steps of Implementation
• Human Tendency & Poka Yoke
• Examples of Poka Yoke
• How to build Poka Yoke Culture
• Case study
• Hints for Building Poka Yoke Culture
• Q & A Session, Discussion
Medium: English/ Hindi
Fees and Registration:
● Rs. 2,800 + GST 18% per person.
● Rs. 2,600* + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
● Rs. 2,400* + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or more participants.
* Early Bird Benefit
Early Bird Benefit is valid for bookings received up to 3 days prior to the program dates
Fees include participation, course material (Soft copies) and a Digital certificate.
Kindly provide below details for registration to Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
● Name of the Program:
● Name of the participants with Email ID & Mo. Number:
● Company Name and address:
● GSTN Number:
● Pre-payment and pre-registration is required
● Participation fee is non-refundable/ non-adjustable against any other programme of IITD, but change in nomination(s) is accepted
The participation fee can be paid by way of NEFT/IMPS/Cheque drawn in favour of “Indian Institute of Training & Development” payable at Pune or through NEFT.
Digital Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.