Reducing the throughput time of processes is very important when it comes to improve the productivity of processes. Process mapping is an effective tool which helps identify bottlenecks & non-value adding steps in processes.
Irrespective of whether it is a production process e.g. pharmaceutical tablet manufacturing or administrative process e.g. purchase of spare parts, the approach helps to improve by identifying & eliminating non-value adding steps so that the processes become simpler, faster & better.
• Introduction & definition of process
• SIPOC Suppliers, Inputs, Process, Outputs & Customers to help us understand what the process must do
• High level Process & how to create a helicopter view of the new process
• Detailed current state process map & how to drill down into the detail
• Spaghetti maps
• Create an actionable new process viz. Future state map
• Action plan to achieve future state map
Who should attend?
Engineers and officers from Production. People from Quality, Purchase, HR who are concerned with improving productivity of processes.
Medium: English/ Hindi
Fees and Registration:
● Rs. 2,800 + GST 18% per person.
● Rs. 2,600* + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
● Rs. 2,400* + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or more participants.
* Early Bird Benefit
Early Bird Benefit is valid for bookings received up to 3 days prior to the program dates
Fees include participation, course material (Soft copies) and a Digital certificate.
Kindly provide below details for registration to Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
● Name of the Program:
● Name of the participants with Email ID & Mo. Number:
● Company Name and address:
● GSTN Number:
● Pre-payment and pre-registration is required
● Participation fee is non-refundable/ non-adjustable against any other programme of IITD, but change in nomination(s) is accepted
The participation fee can be paid by way of NEFT/ IMPS/ Cheque drawn in favour of “Indian Institute of Training & Development” payable at Pune or through NEFT.
Digital Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.