For efficient, effective and economical operation in a manufacturing unit of an organisation, it is essential to integrate the production planning and control system. Production planning and subsequent production control follow adaption of product design and finalisation of a production process.
Production planning and control address a fundamental problem of low productivity, inventory management and resource utilisation.
Production planning is required for scheduling, dispatch, inspection, quality management, inventory management, supply management and equipment management. Production control ensures that production team can achieve required production target, optimum utilisation of resources, quality management and cost savings.
This course provides you with profound insights into how to coordinate the supply, production and distribution functions. It will also teach you how to balance conflicting objectives to minimise the total of all the costs involved and maximise customer service.
• Manufacturing Planning and Control
• Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
• Demand Management& Forecasting
• Sales & Operations Planning
• Master Production Scheduling
• Material Requirements Planning
• Advanced MRP
• Capacity Planning and Management
• Production Activity Control
• Advanced Scheduling /Just-in-Time
• Distribution Requirements Planning
• Management of Supply Chain Logistics
• Order Point Inventory Control Methods
• Strategy and MPC System Design
• Appendix Areas of the Standard Normal Distribution
Planning phase of production planning and control process, you need to evaluate different requirements such as a capacity, raw materials and machine hours which are required for developing the product at the specified time. Continuous flow production is a manufacturing process continues till a finished product is obtained.
Medium: English/ Hindi
Fees and Registration:
● Rs. 3,000 + GST 18% per person.
● Rs. 2,800* + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
● Rs. 2,600* + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or more participants.
* Early Bird Benefit
Early Bird Benefit is valid for bookings received up to 3 days prior to the program dates
Fees include participation, course material (Soft copies) and a Digital certificate.
Kindly provide below details for registration to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
● Name of the Program:
● Name of the participants with Email ID & Mo. Number:
● Company Name and address:
● GSTN Number:
● Pre-payment and pre-registration is required
● Participation fee is non-refundable/ non-adjustable against any other programme of IITD, but change in nomination(s) is accepted
The participation fee can be paid by way of NEFT/IMPS/Cheque drawn in favour of “Indian Institute of Training & Development” payable at Pune or through NEFT.
Digital Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.