Quality Function Deployment (QFD) is a focused methodology for carefully listening to the voice of the customer and then effectively responding to those needs and expectations.
First developed in Japan in the late 1960s as a form of cause-and-effect analysis, QFD was brought to the United States in the early 1980s. It gained its early popularity as a result of numerous successes in the automotive industry.
• Expectations from participants
• What is Quality Function Deployment?
• Quality Function Deployment Team
• Benefits of Quality Function Deployment
• Voice of Customer
• House of Quality
• Building House of Quality
• Question & Answers
1. Develop QFD Charts-integrate customer requirements into design parts and process requirements.
2. Learn to communicate across functions-use of QFD in product/ Process design.
In QFD, quality is a measure of customer satisfaction with a product or a service. QFD is a structured method that uses the management and planning tools to identify and prioritize customers’ expectations quickly and effectively.
Beginning with the initial matrix, commonly termed the House of Quality, the QFD methodology focuses on the most important product or service attributes or qualities. These are composed of customer wows, wants, and musts.
Once you have prioritized the attributes and qualities, QFD deploys them to the appropriate organizational function for action. Thus, QFD is the deployment of customer-driven qualities to the responsible functions of an organization.
Medium: English/ Hindi
Fees and Registration:
● Rs. 3,000 + GST 18% per person.
● Rs. 2,800* + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
● Rs. 2,600* + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or more participants.
* Early Bird Benefit
Early Bird Benefit is valid for bookings received up to 3 days prior to the program dates
Fees include participation, course material (Soft copies) and a Digital certificate.
Kindly provide below details for registration to Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
● Name of the Program:
● Name of the participants with Email ID & Mo. Number:
● Company Name and address:
● GSTN Number:
● Pre-payment and pre-registration is required
● Participation fee is non-refundable/ non-adjustable against any other programme of IITD, but change in nomination(s) is accepted
The participation fee can be paid by way of NEFT/IMPS/Cheque drawn in favour of “Indian Institute of Training & Development” payable at Pune or through NEFT.
Digital Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.