Managing a shop floor is no easy task. Your employees make mistakes, equipment breaks, rush orders slip in, jobs ships late and days are long. On top of that, there is the constant demand to reduce costs and increase quality. It’s a real pressure situation.
Shop floor management can then be defined as management at the point where things happen. Managers and production employees meet daily at this place of value creation to carefully analyze the equipment, inventory, storage, and manufacturing processes in order to identify any disturbances or deviations in the value-added processes – and to initiate countermeasures where necessary.
• Understand the business challenges
• Understand the importance of self-management
• Learn the skills and competencies required for effective shop floor management
• Understand Business challenges
• Positive attitude and growth mindset
• Skills required for shop floor management
• Measure/Monitor/ Motivate –Blend for effective shop floor management
• Understand the concept of “Value” for shop floor management
• Progressive management on shop floor
• Employee Engagement to business objectives on shop floor
• 3 Habits of Self-management
• KPI’s of shop floor management and tips to improve
Who should attend?
All those interested in getting a competitive advantage through the shop floor excellence
IITD Sr. Expert Faculty:
Highly experienced faculty from Indian Institute of Training & Development will conduct this training. The training sessions will provide participants an opportunity to discuss specific problems with the expert faculty.
Medium: English/ Hindi
Fees and Registration:
● Rs. 1,800 + GST 18% per person.
● Rs. 1,600* + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
● Rs. 1,400* + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or more participants.
* Early Bird Benefit
Early Bird Benefit is valid for bookings received up to 3 days prior to the program dates
Mode of Payment: NEFT/Gpay/ Cheque
Please write to email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com or Call on 9822089898 / 8308459802, mentioning the name of participant, Mobile no, email id, company name with GSTIN, if applicable.
Soft copy of Course Material will be emailed.
Digital Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.