In today’s competitive edge, all the organizations are gearing up to meet the challenges caused by market demand. The accent is on Improving Quality and Reducing Cycle Time & Cost. One of the methods employed is “Eliminate the Unnecessary and simplify the necessary”. Stores Department & its people can contribute significantly to ensure the above.
Inventory Management will help you to understand the impact of volatility on the inventory management. The workshop will build upon the base models of inventory management and develop multi-echelon inventory optimization techniques.
Store personnel play an important Role in “Flow synchronization leading to cycle time” as well as “Making Stores space available for value added work”. Store is the custodian of Inventory and a single item mismatch / loss directly affects production plan & delivery schedule. The people working in Stores must understand their Role & Responsibility as well as importance of Stores (Objective, Function, various Transactions in Stores & performance of Stores) Stores can contribute to profit, it operates effectively with Modern Trends.
On completion of this course, delegates will be able to better understand:
• The role of inventory and stores management within the supply chain
• The fundamentals of an efficient stock control system
• How to manage, store and supply materials and inventories
• The requirements to run an efficient and effective stores operation
• Functions of scientific stores management
• Types of stores
• Benefits of scientific stores keeping
• Typical Store layout
• Preservation of stores
• Security of stores
• Procedures for receiving & issuing of materials
• Stock taking
• Modern trends
• Why inventory control?
• How to install inventory control system?
• ABC/ VED/FSN analysis
• Economic lot size
• EOQ in practice
• Replenishment systems
• Modern trends
Who should attend?
This workshop will benefit executives, managers operating in the manufacturing, retail, and distribution and services industries, specifically with the following job responsibilities: Stores Management, Warehouse Management, Logistics, Operations, Dispatch & Receiving, Order & Fulfilment, Stock Control, Supply Chain Management, Distribution, Materials Management, Freight Management, Inventory Management and Manufacturing.
Medium: English/ Hindi
Fees and Registration:
● Rs. 3,000 + GST 18% per person.
● Rs. 2,800* + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
● Rs. 2,600* + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or more participants.
* Early Bird Benefit
Early Bird Benefit is valid for bookings received up to 3 days prior to the program dates
Fees include participation, course material (Soft copies) and a Digital certificate.
Kindly provide below details for registration to Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
● Name of the Program:
● Name of the participants with Email ID & Mo. Number:
● Company Name and address:
● GSTN Number:
● Pre-payment and pre-registration is required
● Participation fee is non-refundable/ non-adjustable against any other programme of IITD, but change in nomination(s) is accepted
The participation fee can be paid by way of NEFT/IMPS/Cheque drawn in favour of “Indian Institute of Training & Development” payable at Pune or through NEFT.
Digital Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.