Nowadays, especially with the globalization and IT industry development, companies are not competing as individuals but as part of the Supply Chain in the global environment. That is why Logistics & Supply Chain Management has become one of the fastest growing fields of knowledge in this decade. Senior business executives have indeed described it as the last goldmine for achieving competitive advantage over rival organizations. As Supply Chains compete with one another to achieve competitive advantage, new frontiers for delivering cost leadership and customer satisfaction are daily being explored by Logistics & Supply Chain professionals.
• Introduction of SCM through 4 W’S & 1’H
• Benefits of Strategic SCM
• Listing of Real Issues & Challenges
• Concept Clarity of SCM
• Key Elements, Enquiry, Responding, Planning, Sourcing, Systematic Processing, Standardization, Operational Discipline, Delivering for Achieving SSCM
• Procurement, Logistics at work through Tracking & Recording System Before & After Learning
• Real Data, Analyzing, Needs of Applying SSCM, How to Apply at Work Stations, Consequences of Not Applying SSCM, Feedback from Customers: Internal & External
• Preparing Flow Diagram of Material & Recording
• Receipt to Q.A. Checking to Manufacturing to Storage to Scrapping to Supply & Customer’s Acceptance
• Applying SSCM & Achieve Statutory Certification
• Industry Practices
• Mandate to Customer & Production Readiness Review
• Standards Submission
• Reviewer’s Checklist
• Process Audit: Internal + External + Risk Review + Corrective Action Plan (CAP) Simulated Case Working • Group Working for Techniques of Applying SSCM
• Ensuring FIFO
• Listing Non Conformities & Setting Up of SOPs, Check Lists, Tracking System for Preventing, Deviations/ Error(s), Ensuring Accountability
• Understanding How to Establish SSCM through PDCA & SDCA
• Applying at Inward Storing, Manufacturing, Handling, Issuing, F.G. Storing, Dispatching to Customers
• Validation through Audit Reports, Quality Management System & Real Time Cases
• Design & Setting Up of: Control Plans, Auditing & Reporting, Acceptance Criteria, Qualified Q.A. Lab. & Documentation of SSCM
• Setting Up Best Management Practices
Drafting Lessons Learnt during this Training, Creating Personal Action Plan & The Way Forward in Standardizing & Sustaining of SSCM
Who should attend?
Operational level and Middle level personnel involved in supply chain management including customer servicing, marketing, logistics (i.e., distribution, warehousing, transportation, etc.), manufacturing (i.e., production planning, materials management, etc.), purchase and sourcing and third party service providers for logistics and manufacturing. Organizations will benefit by sending multiple participants from different functions at the same time.
Medium: English/ Hindi
Fees and Registration:
● Rs. 3,000 + GST 18% per person.
● Rs. 2,800* + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
● Rs. 2,600* + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or more participants.
* Early Bird Benefit
Early Bird Benefit is valid for bookings received up to 3 days prior to the program dates
Fees include participation, course material (Soft copies) and a Digital certificate.
Kindly provide below details for registration to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
● Name of the Program:
● Name of the participants with Email ID & Mo. Number:
● Company Name and address:
● GSTN Number:
● Pre-payment and pre-registration is required
● Participation fee is non-refundable/ non-adjustable against any other programme of IITD, but change in nomination(s) is accepted
The participation fee can be paid by way of NEFT/ IMPS/ Cheque drawn in favour of “Indian Institute of Training & Development” payable at Pune or through NEFT.
Digital Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.