Indian Institute of Training and Development (IITD)
Presents One Full Day Interactive Training on
Supervisory Skills for Productivity Improvement
Date: 29th April 2023 (Saturday)
Timing: 09:30 am to 05:30 pm
Venue: Hall/ Hotel in Pune/ PCMC
Please send nomination(s) to EM: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Certificates will be issued to the participants!
Supervisors are cutting edge of a management tool. They play key role for strategy execution and form a vital link between operating staff and management. Their skills need to be sharpened regularly through varied training and workshops. Soft skills are critical for their role and success.
The Workshop Objectives:
This workshop is designed to enhance supervisory competency to motivate and lead teams for operational excellence. The focus is to develop communication, empathy, change management, team building and time management related competencies among supervisors.
- Understand the business challenges as well as supervisor challenges of 21st century
- Understand the importance of self-management
- Learn the skills and competencies required for effective supervisor
- Role of a supervisor
- Challenges of supervisor in 21st century
- Qualities of world class supervisor
- Habits for self-management
- Effective communication and emphatic listening
- Problem solving
- Team building skills
- 5W1H approach
- Planning and decision making
- Creative thinking
- Conflict resolution
- Change management
- Performance management
- Stress management
- Building the technical competency
- Key factors for success of supervisory role
On successfully completing the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand appreciate the role of supervisors
- Determine and realize their strengths and weaknesses
- Rework on their personal strengths and weakness and align with organizations’ goals
The course uses a mixture of taught sessions, discussions and practical exercises to achieve its aims. The practical exercises are based upon a fictional company. However, the procedures, work instructions and data are typical and could relate to many different enterprises equally.
The Learning Model:
The trainer uses up-to-date training techniques and a variety of training methods, to give all participants the best opportunities for learning, including:
- Class Session
- Group Discussions
- Simulations exercises
- Case studies and Problem Solving Exercises
- Individual assignments
Who Should Attend?
Entry level and middle level supervisors who have people reporting to them in the organizational hierarchy. Anyone who is responsible for leading or supervising a team of people in the workplace, i.e. frontline managers, team leaders, supervisors or or anyone interested to learn the Art of Effective Supervision.
Who should attend?
This Programme is for Machine & Equipment Operators, Associates, Process Owners & Supervisors or anyone interested in Quality Improvements.
IITD Sr. Expert Faculty:
Highly experienced faculty from Indian Institute of Training & Development will conduct this training program. The training sessions will provide participants an opportunity to discuss specific problems with the expert faculty.
Medium: English/ Hindi/ Marathi
Fees & Registration Details:
- 2,000 + GST 18% per person.
- 1,800 + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
- 1,600 + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or More participants.
- Name of the program :
- Name of the participant :
- Participant’s email id :
- Name of the company :
- GST number :
Certification: Certificates will be issued to all the participants!
We offer customised in-house/ at site training programs. Please send us the details of the programs you wish to conduct at your company premises on email email@example.com to get a best quote from us.
With warm regards,
Mob: 8308459802/ 9822089898
Tel: 91 20 4120 3985
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com