Supervisors are cutting edge of a management tool. They play key role for strategy execution and form a vital link between operating staff and management. Their skills need to be sharpened regularly through varied training and workshops. Soft skills are critical for their role and success.
The Workshop Objectives:
This workshop is designed to enhance supervisory competency to motivate and lead teams for operational excellence. The focus is to develop communication, empathy, change management, team building and time management related competencies among supervisors.
• Understand the business challenges as well as supervisor challenges of 21st century
• Understand the importance of self-management
• Learn the skills and competencies required for effective supervisor
• Role of a supervisor
• Challenges of supervisor in 21st century
• Qualities of world class supervisor
• Habits for self-management
• Effective communication and emphatic listening
• Problem solving
• Team building skills
• 5W1H approach
• Planning and decision making
• Creative thinking
• Conflict resolution
• Change management
• Performance management
• Stress management
• Building the technical competency
• Key factors for success of supervisory role
On successfully completing the course, participants will be able to:
• Understand appreciate the role of supervisors
• Determine and realize their strengths and weaknesses
• Rework on their personal strengths and weakness and align with organizations’ goals
The course uses a mixture of taught sessions, discussions and practical exercises to achieve its aims. The practical exercises are based upon a fictional company. However, the procedures, work instructions and data are typical and could relate to many different enterprises equally.
Who Should Attend?
Entry level and middle level supervisors who have people reporting to them in the organizational hierarchy. Anyone who is responsible for leading or supervising a team of people in the workplace, i.e. frontline managers, team leaders, supervisors or or anyone interested to learn the Art of Effective Supervision.
The Learning Model:
The trainer uses up-to-date training techniques and a variety of training methods, to give all participants the best opportunities for learning, including:
• Class Session
• Group Discussions
• Simulations exercises
• Case studies and Problem Solving Exercises
• Individual assignments
Medium: English/ Hindi
Fees and Registration:
● Rs. 2,000 + GST 18% per person.
● Rs. 1,800 + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
● Rs. 1,600 + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or more participants.
Mode of Payment: NEFT/ Gpay/ Cheque
Please write to email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com or Call /WhatsApp on 9822089898 / 8308459802, mentioning the name of participant, Mobile no, email id, company name with GSTIN.
Soft copy of Course Material will be emailed.
Digital Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.