Stiff competitions and quest for enhanced profitability over the years has compelled the management of manufacturing companies to examine their production processes including maintenance in order to achieve flexibility and competitive advantage.
This is because in a World Class Manufacturing, a dependable production system is a significant success factor for competitiveness, as the inability to efficiently manage maintenance will lead to increased lead time and inventory, as well as reduction in customer satisfaction, throughput, as well as overall plant performance.
Total Productive Maintenance is an innovative system for equipment maintenance that optimizes effectiveness, eliminates breakdowns, and promotes autonomous operator maintenance through day-to-day activities. TPM is such a powerful system, which can reduce breakdowns to almost zero and increase worker productivity
This program will –
• Increase participant awareness for TPM benefits
• Provide guidelines for improvement equipment performance
• Understand traditional maintenance v/s Total Productive Maintenance
• Understand business challenges
• Why TPM?
• What is TPM?
• History and Evolution
• TPM pillars
• OEE calculations
• Challenges for TPM implementation
• 16 losses of TPM
• TPM implementation road map
Medium: English/ Hindi
Fees and Registration:
● Rs. 3,000 + GST 18% per person.
● Rs. 2,800* + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
● Rs. 2,600* + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or more participants.
* Early Bird Benefit
Early Bird Benefit is valid for bookings received up to 3 days prior to the program dates
Fees include participation, course material (Soft copies) and a Digital certificate.
Kindly provide below details for registration to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
● Name of the Program:
● Name of the participants with Email ID & Mo. Number:
● Company Name and address:
● GSTN Number:
● Pre-payment and pre-registration is required
● Participation fee is non-refundable/ non-adjustable against any other programme of IITD, but change in nomination(s) is accepted
The participation fee can be paid by way of NEFT/IMPS/Cheque drawn in favour of “Indian Institute of Training & Development” payable at Pune or through NEFT.
Digital Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.