Total Quality Management (TQM) was popularized by Dr. W. Edwards Deming-The Quality Guru in 1982. Traditionally Quality meant: Checking the Results/ Accepting or Rejecting! For making the Company World Class it means: Assuring Quality at Source!
Core Concepts of TQM are:
• Managers to Processors Participate in Strategic Quality Planning to Execution in a Business Organization
• Improve implemenatability of Quality Assurance Plans
• Ensure Quality Conformance Systems to stay on the Relentless Quality Pursuit
• Objective is to Formulate & Build Customized Quality into Key Performance Areas
• Define Accountabilities to achieve the Zero Defect Capability
• Develop Quality Assurance Skills of Processors through Self Ownership
To realize Gains from TQM:
Organizing Team Work, Collaborating Vertically & Horizontally is Essential in Functional Departments such as: Sales, Customer Service, Process Designing, HRD, Costing, Operations, and Quality Assurance for achieving Business Growth, Customer Loyalty, Productivity Improvement, Sustained Profits and Staff Competence.
• Define: What is Quality
• How to achieve the Challenges of Accuracy & Consistency
• Each Processor to become Competent to Ensure that HMML stays Competitive
• Design & Agree among All: The Quality Charter to Delight the Customer
• Design & Implement Quality Measurement Systems
• Find Root Causes of Deviations/ Variances/ Inconsistencies
• Develop: Standards, Specifications & Internal Bench Marks
• Develop Quality Audit Technique
• TQM can be Best Created through Collaborative Culture
Importance of knowing TQM Principles:
• Standards are defined
• Determinants of Quality Creation & Conformance traits
• Development of Collaborative Culture
• How to measure Quality
Know Your Quality Talents:
• Quality Analysis
• How to become Pioneers in the Plan of TQM Adoption
• Developing Self to Create & Monitor the TQM Techniques
• How to Implement Quality Plan through Network of Cross Functional Teams
• How to Align Daily Activities with Quality Goals within Departments
• Developing TQM Evaluation through Customer Feed Back
Encourage Each Processor to Integrate with TQM Mission
Each One Teach One Theme:
• Create Grass Root to Apex Levels TQM Culture
• Diagnose Current Quality Efforts to Elevate to Best In Class Position
• List out the CTQs – Critical To Quality Parameters
• Devise TQM Audit to Develop & Prevent Blame Game
• Preparing, Optimizing, Developing, Standardizing, Measuring, Evaluating, Rewarding
• Devising the Plan for Implementing TQM at HMML
• Taking Team Responsibilities to Achieve Quality: Everybody, Everyday, Everywhere
Imbibing Culture of TQM:
• I Make & I Check
Developing the Model of “Preferred Goods/Service Provider”
• Journey from Macro Vision to Micro Ownership
• Assuring Best in Class Service to Customer with High Quality & Lower Cost
• Shaping Up to Become World Class Goods/ Service Provider through TQM
Power Point Presentations, Experience Sharing, Problem Solving Activities, Brainstorming, Learning from Real Cases and Preparing Personal Action Plans.
Medium: English/ Hindi
Fees and Registration:
● Rs. 3,000 + GST 18% per person.
● Rs. 2,800* + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
● Rs. 2,600* + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or more participants.
* Early Bird Benefit
Early Bird Benefit is valid for bookings received up to 3 days prior to the program dates
Fees include participation, course material (Soft copies) and a Digital certificate.
Kindly provide below details for registration to Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
● Name of the Program:
● Name of the participants with Email ID & Mo. Number:
● Company Name and address:
● GSTN Number:
● Pre-payment and pre-registration is required
● Participation fee is non-refundable/ non-adjustable against any other programme of IITD, but change in nomination(s) is accepted
The participation fee can be paid by way of NEFT/IMPS/Cheque drawn in favour of “Indian Institute of Training & Development” payable at Pune or through NEFT.
Digital Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.