Indian Institute of Training and Development (IITD)
Presents One Full Day Interactive program on
Train the Trainer (2 full days)
24th & 25th June 2023; 09:00 am to 05:30 pm@Hotel in Pune
Certificates will be issued to the participants!
This high impact, high intensity train the trainer course is designed for individuals who need to hit the ground running and deliver professional training events in the workplace as soon as possible after course completion.
This is not a box ticking exercise for passing assessments, this is for people who want or need to develop the skills to train professionally in today’s busy workplaces.
This 2-day Train the Trainer Training Program is designed to benefit employees who are being asked to design and/or deliver training in the workplace. Participants learn about the learning needs and personality types of adults, planning and developing different types of training, delivering and assessing the success of the training events and much more.
After Completing This Course Participants Will Have Learned to:
- Design a training course targeted for adult learners
- Plan the delivery of a course by ensuring that all the key elements of effective training are present
- Learn how to communicate one’s message effectively
- Develop techniques to overcome barriers to learning
- Prepare and deliver a training session
- Learn to construct assessments to validate the learning
- Gain techniques for providing encouragement and coaching during the training process
- Create post-course evaluation forms
- Evaluate their peers and receive feedback from them during class
- Workshop Objectives
- What are Your Expectations for Today?
- Getting Off on the Right Foot
- Ground Rules
- Characteristics of a Trainer
Your Personality Style and Training
- REACH Review
- Comprehensive Training Guidance
The Fundamentals of Training Lesson
- Three Pillars of Learning
- Effective Workplace Training
- Identifying Participants’ Needs
- Accelerated Adult Learning
- Instructional Methods
Preparing the Workshop
- Materials Needed for a Running a Course
- Setting Up the Physical Location
How to Plan and Structure your Training
- Session Planning
- Course Structure
- Introduction Session
- Organising the Content
- How to Develop a Session Plan
Creating Your Lesson Plan
- Main Content – Body
- Types of Activities
- Choosing the Right Activities
Delivery Tips and Trick
- Build Presentation Mechanics
- Training Aids
- Delivery Tips:
- Listening vs Hearing
Non-Verbal Communication Skills
- Understanding Body Language?
- How to Read Body Language
- How to Project Positive Body Language
Asking Good Questions
- Questioning Styles
- Questioning Techniques
- Principles of Feedback
- Types of Feedback
- Feedback Delivery Tools
- Feedback Using the SBI model
How to Manage Challenging Situations and Personalities
- Barriers to Learning
- Tough Personas in a Group Training
- Lead by Example
- Handling Challenging Situations and
Final Takeaways & Action planning
- Experiential games
- Role plays
- Group work
IITD Sr. Expert Faculty:
Highly experienced faculty from Indian Institute of Training & Development will conduct this training program. The training sessions will provide participants an opportunity to discuss specific problems with the expert faculty.
Medium: English/ Hindi
- 3,000 + GST 18% per person 1-3 participants.
- 2,800 + GST 18% per person for a group of 4 or above participants.
Fees include participation, course material (Hard copy), Breakfast, Lunch -veg/non-veg and tea / coffee with cookies
- Name of the program :
- Names of the participants:
- Participant’s email id :
- Name of the company :
- GST number :
Certification: Participants shall be awarded a certificate of participation from IITD.
Since seats are limited upto 10 pax, registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Customised In-house Workshops:
We would be pleased to conduct specific in-house workshops for your organisation, if you have adequate number of participants.
For enquiries related to corporate training or group nominations, please reach out to us.
We look forward to your active participation and nominations.
With warm regards,
Mob: 8308459802/ 9822089898
Tel: 91 20 4120 3985