How do I know that the training will really benefit the organization?
Skilled people are harder and harder to find. To stay, competitive, productive and profitable, organizations need ongoing, result-driven business training. It takes trainers/ facilitators with practical skills and upto date training strategies to do this well.
Use this program to determine the impact of learning programs while you develop and implement an evaluation strategy for your organization. Training imparted must have an impact on the employee’s work-related attitude. It also suggests the level at which employee’s skill is developed and knowledge is gained as consequences of training.
If you are responsible for any kind of training in your organization this course will be of a great help to you. These inputs will help make your training more impactful and outstanding!
This course will help you to:
• Understand the need and importance of Training Need Analysis (TNA)
• Create simple yet thorough TNA for your organization
• Understand the Kirkpatrick Model for training evaluation
• Learn to measure the impact of training on Business results
• Training Need Analysis & Training Objectives
• Process of Training Need Analysis
• Design your training program
• Analysing the results of the training program
• Kirk Patrick Model of Training Effectiveness
• Measuring the Training outcome and Business Results
Medium: English/ Hindi
Fees and Registration:
● Rs. 3,000 + GST 18% per person.
● Rs. 2,800* + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
● Rs. 2,600* + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or more participants.
* Early Bird Benefit
Early Bird Benefit is valid for bookings received up to 3 days prior to the program dates
Fees include participation, course material (Soft copies) and a Digital certificate.
Kindly provide below details for registration to Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
● Name of the Program:
● Name of the participants with Email ID & Mo. Number:
● Company Name and address:
● GSTN Number:
● Pre-payment and pre-registration is required
● Participation fee is non-refundable/ non-adjustable against any other programme of IITD, but change in nomination(s) is accepted
The participation fee can be paid by way of NEFT/ IMPS/ Cheque drawn in favour of “Indian Institute of Training & Development” payable at Pune or through NEFT.
Digital Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.